OpenSSH4.3p2 vs FreeBSD-6.0Rel

Brian Kantor brian at karoshi.ucsd.edu
Wed Mar 22 06:54:41 EST 2006

If this is a new problem, please contact me and I will
get you further information.
	- Brian

checking login_cap.h usability... no
checking login_cap.h presence... yes
configure: WARNING: login_cap.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: login_cap.h:     check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: login_cap.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: login_cap.h:     section "Present But Cannot Be Compiled"
configure: WARNING: login_cap.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result
configure: WARNING: login_cap.h: in the future, the compiler will take precedence
configure: WARNING:     ## Report this to openssh-unix-dev at mindrot.org ##
checking for login_cap.h... yes