Newbie here

Rodrigo Nascimento nascimento.rp at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 02:12:07 EST 2006

Hi All,

My name is Rodrigo Nascimento I have some knowlegde in C programming
language and I want to contribute with openSSH project.
I never work with this kind of development, always wrote programs to
corporate business and now I'd like to know this kind of development,
I want to know how is to write programs to provide new functions
together the O.S.

As I never work with this kind of development I need of a "sponsor of
knowledge", someone that say: "The project needs it. Do it and send me
for corrections...", or something like that.....

So, I'm here to do anything that may helps the project.... oh! and
sorry for my poor english.

Thanks,

--
Nascimento