No subject

Thu Nov 2 09:08:48 EST 2006

of the remotely connected socket is in in monitor_read(). The easiest way to
pass them in would be to add fields to the Authctxt structure, which gets
passed down into auth_krb5_password(), although possibly not the best. Perhaps
using a prompter isn't the best way to go, either, I'm not sure.

Ultimately, I'm simply looking for any pointers as to the best way to proceed,
even if it's "read the code" :->

Thanks,

| Jim Hranicky, Senior SysAdmin                   UF/CISE Department |
| E314D CSE Building                            Phone (352) 392-1499 |
| jfh at cise.ufl.edu                      http://www.cise.ufl.edu/~jfh |

"Given a choice between a complex, difficult-to-understand, disconcerting
 explanation and a simplistic, comforting one, many prefer simplistic
 comfort if it's remotely plausible, especially if it involves blaming
 someone else for their problems."
                                                -- Bob Lewis, _Infoworld_