ssh bug on Reflection X.

Jeffrey Lee LEEJHK at stgeorge.com.au
Fri Nov 24 17:39:53 EST 2006

Dear admin,

I am working in St George Bank, Australia. I have installed Openssh
4.0p1 and 4.5p1 on our Sun Solaris 8 unix servers. We experience some
bug when we launch a window on PC using ReflectionX by method Openssh to
any of our Solaris 8 servers, there is no update login and logout
information about users on /var/adm/wtmpx. Simply said when we using
Reflection X to login a Solaris 8 server via Openssh. We did command
"last" on the Solaris 8 server, we couldn't find any update records in
the /var/adm/wtmpx file but it would be updated if we logged in using
Rlogin or other method. Do you think it is a bug or do you have any
resolution?

Regards.

Jeffrey Lee

St George Bank, Australia.

*****   IMPORTANT INFORMATION    *****
This document should be read only by those persons to whom it is
addressed and its content is not intended for use by any other
persons.  If you have received this message in error, please notify
us immediately.  Please also destroy and delete the message from
your computer.  Any unauthorised form of reproduction of this message
is strictly prohibited.

St George Bank Limited AFSL 240997, Advance Asset Management Limited
AFSL 240902,  St George Life Limited AFSL 240900, ASGARD Capital Management Limited
AFSL 240695 and Securitor Financial Group Limited AFSL 240687 is not liable for
the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in
this communication, nor for any delay in its receipt.