ForceCommand - Subsystem

Wojtek Kupiec wojak at inet.biz.pl
Fri Dec 21 06:54:55 EST 2007

Hi All

First of all apologize for my bad English – it is not my native language.

I'm using ssh for my everyday work. And I have noticed strange behaviour
in sshd daemon.

In sshd_config file there is option ForceCommand, and if I'm making sftp
connection it look like command is also executed, I receive error
message and connection is lost. In my opinion ForceCommand should not be
considered when subsystem is activated.

I have made a patch (please see attached file) it will probably solve
the problem.

Best Regareds

Wojak