ForceCommand - Subsystem

Ben Lindstrom mouring at eviladmin.org
Fri Dec 21 10:06:21 EST 2007

This also effects the "command=" limitor for key authentication.  Which
could become a security risk for folks expecting the current behavior.

Even at that I would expect "ForceCommand" to always come in play (could
be because it was documented states it would).  It would be better to
have "ForceNonSubsystemCommandForNonKeyAuthentication" directive (not that
I would give up an evening coding that for submission =).

- Ben