GSSAPIDelegateCredentials fails with a segfault

Simon Wilkinson sxw at inf.ed.ac.uk
Wed May 2 06:28:53 EST 2007

On 1 May 2007, at 11:23, Johan Andersson wrote:

> But this raises a new problem: The ticket cache /tmp/krb5cc_xxxxxx is
> owned by root and not by the user, so klist fails with a "Permission
> denied". Any idea about this?

This would suggest that the seteuid is failing. The credentials
storage routine is always called as:

                         temporarily_use_uid(pw);
                         ssh_gssapi_storecreds();
                         restore_uid();

I'm not sure why this would be failing without calling fatal(),
however, unless you're seeing more glibc related damage? Darren?

Simon.