OpenSSH in an ARM Linux Board

BecaSuNo becasuno at orona.es
Wed Oct 3 20:35:13 EST 2007

Hi all,
I'm working in a project where I need to make a remoting control of Linux based ARM board (iMX1 from Freescale). I think OpenSSH would be a good solution, but I have a little problem.
As you know, normally there's no X framework in an embedded device, and I work using DirectFB to make my graphical apps. The question is: is there any chance to work with OpenSSH but not using X framework?

I know I can work by console, but I need to see what's happening in my TFT screen.

Thanks in advance,
best regards,

Gorka Luarizayerdi