scp -t . - possible idea for additional parameter

William Ahern william at 25thandClement.com
Fri Oct 12 04:40:07 EST 2007

On Thu, Oct 11, 2007 at 01:01:53PM -0500, Larry Becke wrote:

> Look, I'm tired of arguing my reasons.  Let's just agree to disagree on my
> reasoning.

You're always free to implement this yourself, and submit a patch for
discussion. Nobody is trying to persuade you from not implementing this
yourself; on the contrary, you're trying to persuade others to do the work.

If you're tired of arguing, then why not get to hacking?