OpenSSH PKCS#11merge

Alon Bar-Lev alon.barlev at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 02:13:22 EST 2007

Hello Peter,

I will be happy to continue working with you on this one... I hope you
did not give up :)

The major issue I need to know:
a. Do you think the agent protocol should be modified, as per my explanation?
b. Do you think the ssh-agent may read ssh_config file for options?
c. Do you think the utility that shows available PKCS#11 ids be part
of ssh-add or separate utility?
d. I need allocation of options (short parameter names) for PKCS#11 options.

Best Regard,
Alon Bar-Lev.