sshd gets stuck: select() in packet_read_seqnr waits indefinitely

Matt Day opensshbugs at fjarlq.com
Mon Sep 17 07:56:53 EST 2007

Hi,

The fix for this bug which I reported and helped fix back in March:
  http://marc.info/?t=117394251600035
wash't included in the OpenSSH 4.7 release.

Was there a problem with the fix? It has been running on my system
for months, and has successfully avoided the problem 15 times.

I can't seem to find the OpenSSH bug database. Is this bug being tracked?
As far as I can tell I followed the bug reporting procedure properly.

Thanks,
Matt Day <opensshbugs at fjarlq.com>