CHANNEL SIZE.

Markus Friedl markus.r.friedl at arcor.de
Thu Apr 24 17:49:13 EST 2008

On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 12:22:53PM -0400, Terry Shiplcark wrote:
> 4.7p1 would no longer allow me to connect to the switches, however 4.6p1
> would. The error I received was.
>
> ' channel 0: open failed: resource shortage: Channel open failed'

yes, that's strange. it looks like a bug in the switch since
we only increased the size that openssh claims it can receive
and not the buffer sizes on the remote side.

do you have the ssh version string of the switch?

ssh -v prints it as
	debug1: Remote protocol version X.Y, remote software version ZZZ

-m