CHANNEL SIZE.

Terry Shipclark tshipclark at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 22:50:20 EST 2008

debug1: Remote protocol version 2.0, remote software version 4.1.2 SSH
Secure Shell Toolkit
debug1: no match: 4.1.2 SSH Secure Shell Toolkit

Is the one that doesnt connect.  I did some more testing, and there older
hardware on the extremeware platform will still connect.  Newer Hardware
will not.

old hardware

debug1: Remote protocol version 2.0, remote software version 2.0.12
(non-commercial)
debug1: match: 2.0.12 (non-commercial) pat 2.0.11*,2.0.12*

Like I stated earlier changing the Default window size back to 4 solved the
issue, and everything else works fine.  Full DEBUG output is attached