how to test the performance of modified openssh

Peter Stuge stuge-openssh-unix-dev at cdy.org
Fri Jan 11 11:17:46 EST 2008

On Thu, Jan 10, 2008 at 12:53:08PM +0800, Ian jonhson wrote:
> But what sample data should be used and what methodology is adopted
> is main problem in my test.

This depends entirely on your metric. What is the purpose of your
measurements?

> I would like to know whether someone had worked in this topic in
> developers.

I don't think so, no.

> And how to deal with it in early version? Are there any rules I
> should obey? etc.

What? What rules?! The only rules that apply to OpenSSH is the
license, but I don't think that's what you mean - or?

And what do you mean with early version?

Sorry - I don't understand what you want to do. :\

//Peter