ssh porting

Ron Chen ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Tue May 27 13:58:25 EST 2008

1) I googled for vxworks ssh and found links to:

http://www.teamf1.com/products/ssh/sshield_overview.htm
http://www.teamf1.com/docs/SSHield.pdf

At bottom of the PDF file, "This product includes the OpenSSH
software developed..."

2) And with POSIX support, I got this:

http://www.windriver.com/whitepapers/vxworks_foreign_migration_wp.pdf

I don't have a real VxWorks machine so I can't tell you how good
it is... however, you will need to code something to get around
missing fork/exec on VxWorks.

In conclusion, someone has done it before, and with newer OS
versions that include better POSIX support, the task should be
easier.

 -Ron

======
http://gridengine.info/