Issues on sshd host keys

Jesse Armand mnemonic.fx at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 00:51:51 EST 2008

Thanks Chris,

I already did that, I think the problem is with the filename parameter in:

Key * key_load_private(const char *filename, const char *passphrase,
char **commentp)
{
}

This function returns NULL.

I'm not sure why it's pointing to a null filename, as I don't change
anything in the code.

I only add a prefix to configure, even though I did this on iPhone, do
you think this problem is related to platform differences ?

Jesse Armand
(http://jessearm.blogspot.com)