errors on getaddrinfo(): nodename nor servname provided, or not known

Jesse Armand mnemonic.fx at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 05:31:33 EST 2008

Manual startup works fine.

I did add -i and -ddd and -e arguments into com.openssh.sshd.plist.

But there's no further debugging output on launchctl start com.openssh.sshd

My original purpose is just to target openssh-4.7p1 with my own path
on arm-apple-darwin9 platform, which listens on specific port (besides
22), and it's only using SSH protocol version 2.

And no, there's no ktrace / kdump.

It seems the only way to debug is by not detaching sshd into a daemon
(-D) option.