two pieces of ethernet card,ssh very slowly.

kk gaowenk at 163.com
Sun Oct 26 21:30:54 EST 2008

first:
[root at Fedora8 etc]# cat hosts
127.0.0.1       Fedora8        localhost.localdomain   localhost
::1     localhost6.localdomain6 localhost6

second:
empty /etc/resolv.conf,then is ok.

But if empty resolv.conf,I can't ping www.google.com or can't browse any website.

How can I ssh this server from this server,and ping www.google.com and other size.