SSHD_PROBLEM

Damien Miller djm at mindrot.org
Fri Sep 19 04:34:32 EST 2008

On Thu, 18 Sep 2008, sri veera wrote:

> hello..
> i am running openssh-3.7.1p2. on linux.It is working
> successfully.and daemon is running &client also connecting.But the
> problem is with the mips architecture when i connecting this server
> from remote syytem. i got an error of buufer_get:trying to get more
> bytes 1 than buffer0.And client is not connecting from remote system.My
> out is as follows on my server

Hi,

Your version of OpenSSH is very old. We are up to 5.1 now - can you
replicate your problem with a more recent version?

Also, we prefer debug traces from OpenSSH ("ssh -vvv", "sshd -ddd").
I'm not sure what you generated your trace with, but it is little help
for us in figuring out what your problem is.

-d