openssh-5.1p1 configure failure

Basavaraj Dengi basavarajdengi at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 22:39:25 EST 2009

Thank you very much for the patch file.
That indeed helped me; configure, make n make install do work

I was actually trying to enable selinux feature in ssh as passwordless ssh
to my embedded target is not working for recent kernels.

So I tried to
1) disable selinux feature using CMDLINE in the bootloader prompt
2) enable selinux feature in ssh

both dint help. with recent kernel binaries ssh is not accepting
emptypasswords[I did change sshd_config to accept the emptypasswords]

still  there is a problem

regards
basavaraj