OpenSSH logo in hi-res, suitable for printing?

Hans-Jörg Ehren / Linux Magazine hjehren at linux-magazine.com
Fri Mar 6 01:14:53 EST 2009

Hi,

My name is Hans, I'm the product manager for Linux Magazine,
http://www.linux-magazine.com.

We'd like to illustrate a news item on OpenSSH 5.2 with the
official logo.

Would it be possible for you to provide us with a hi-res
version, suitable for printing? Could you send this to me ASAP?

(Our print date is already Monday, Mar 9th)

Thank you very much for your help!

Kind regards, Hans

--

Hans-Jörg Ehren
Product Manager, Linux Magazine

Linux New Media AG                      Phone: +49 89 9934 1161
Putzbrunner Str. 71                       Fax: +49 89 9934 1199
81739 Munich, Germany             http://www.linux-magazine.com

Linux New Media                Lawrence - Málaga - Manchester -
The Pulse of Linux                Munich - São Paulo - Warszawa