Patch for OpenSSH for Windows to allow authentication through certificates

Adriana Rodean adrya1984 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 20:36:39 EST 2009

Hi all,

We patched it on cygwin and got executables to run, but when I try to
connect to server I got the following from client:

Debug3: ssh_x509cert_check: for ‘c=ME,ST=ME,L=ME,O=Internet Widgits Pty Ltd’

ssh_x509store_cb: subject=‘c=ME,ST=ME,L=ME,O=Internet Widgits Pty Ltd’, error

20 at 0 depth lookup:unable to get local issuer certificate

Ssh_verify_cert: verify error, code=20, msg=’ unable to get local
issuer certificate’

I run executable under Windows with cygwin dlls in same folder.

Thank you,

Adriana.