help needed for survey

Swarup Kumar Sahoo ssahoo2 at illinois.edu
Tue Mar 31 08:02:36 EST 2009

Hi,
   We are working on a project related to software bugs of server applications at univ of Illinois at Urbana Champaign. We need to do a survey based on lots of past bugs. It will of great help, if someone can point where I can get such a list of past and current bugs, possibly with the fixes for us to analyze. This is just a survey and there should not be any security related issues. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Swarup.

Swarup Kumar Sahoo
Thomas M. Siebel Center for Computer Science
University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign
201 N Goodwin Avenue
Urbana, IL-61801
Phone - 614 264 9574