help needed for survey

Damien Miller djm at mindrot.org
Tue Mar 31 14:01:26 EST 2009

On Mon, 30 Mar 2009, Swarup Kumar Sahoo wrote:

> Hi,
>    We are working on a project related to software bugs of server
> applications at univ of Illinois at Urbana Champaign. We need to do a
> survey based on lots of past bugs. It will of great help, if someone
> can point where I can get such a list of past and current bugs,
> possibly with the fixes for us to analyze. This is just a survey and
> there should not be any security related issues. Thanks in advance.

Bugs are tracked at our bugzilla: https://bugzilla.mindrot.org/

Fixes will be in the CVS commits, we generally try to quote the bug
number in the commit message. The CVS tree may be accessed anonymously
using the instructions at: http://www.openssh.com/portable.html#cvs

Hope this helps,
Damien Miller