5.4p1 and FIPS 140-2

François Pérou francois.perou at free.fr
Wed Mar 17 04:13:09 EST 2010

Le mercredi 17 mars 2010 à 04:07 +1100, Damien Miller a écrit :
> The best way would be to try to apply the patches and attempt
> compilation.
> I can immediately think of any crypto that has changed between 5.3 and
> 5.4,
> so there is a reasonable chance they will work without modification.
>
> Otherwise, I'm sure the developer of the patches will update them to
> 5.4p1
> in the near future.

As I posted before, Gooze.eu is ready to donate FEITIAN PKI cards to
OpenSSH developers to fasten adoption of PKI cards.

Just request a free card here:
http://www.gooze.eu/feitian-pki-free-software-developer-card

This is my last post, to avoid filling the list. I can easily ship five
card to OpenSSH developers. The only limitation is that I can only ship
to European-Union countries.

Kind regards,
François Pérou