about testing SSH5.6 new feature.

Bai, Bin bin.bai at hp.com
Thu Oct 14 15:11:00 EST 2010

Hi, all
Congratulations for the  latest OpenSSH release!
Currently I'm writing the cases for testing the new feature. But this new feature is very complex for me:
Ssh(1) connection multiplexing now supports remote forwarding with dynamic port allocation and can report the allocated port back to the user:
LPORT=`ssh -S muxsocket -R0:localhost:25 -O forward somehost
Can you tell me the way follow which I can basically test the new case on a Unix system(One connect to itself)?

Thanks and Regards,
Bin, Bai.