SSH book reviewers wanted

Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd] cal.leeming at simplicitymedialtd.co.uk
Wed Jun 22 02:31:44 EST 2011

I'm all for high quality documentation, but I completely disagree with
someone charging for a book which is aimed at an free and open source
product :S

On another note, if it was a huge thing (like a book on Linux or Django or
something) then fair enough, but the 'cool' things that can be done with
OpenSSH could be very easily listed on a single html page. I just don't see
the point in it (other than for monetary purposes).