SSH book reviewers wanted

Bob Proulx bob at proulx.com
Wed Jun 22 05:49:41 EST 2011

Cal Leeming wrote:
> I'm all for high quality documentation, but I completely disagree with
> someone charging for a book which is aimed at an free and open source
> product :S
>
> On another note, if it was a huge thing (like a book on Linux or Django or
> something) then fair enough, but the 'cool' things that can be done with
> OpenSSH could be very easily listed on a single html page. I just don't see
> the point in it (other than for monetary purposes).

I like paper books.  I don't get as much utility out of electronic
documentation for user guides and tutorials.  My best tech books are
covered with sticky notes and page markers.  Most of my best teachers
I have never met other than through the pages of their writings.

To Michael W. Lucas I wish you the best of luck!

Bob