Call for testing: OpenSSH 6.1

scottmc scottmc2 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 03:15:07 EST 2012

On 8/21/12, Damien Miller <djm at mindrot.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> OpenSSH 6.1 is almost ready for release, so we would appreciate testing
> on as many platforms and systems as possible. This release contains a
> couple of new features and bug fixes.

We get the following failure(s) on Haiku with snapshot 20120824:

run test connect.sh ...
ok simple connect
run test proxy-connect.sh ...
ok proxy connect
run test connect-privsep.sh ...
Connection closed by UNKNOWN
WARNING: ssh privsep/sandbox+proxyconnect protocol 1 failed
Connection closed by UNKNOWN
WARNING: ssh privsep/sandbox+proxyconnect protocol 2 failed
Connection closed by UNKNOWN
ssh privsep/sandbox+proxyconnect protocol 1 mopt '' failed
Connection closed by UNKNOWN
ssh privsep/sandbox+proxyconnect protocol 2 mopt '' failed
Connection closed by UNKNOWN
ssh privsep/sandbox+proxyconnect protocol 1 mopt 'A' failed
Connection closed by UNKNOWN
ssh privsep/sandbox+proxyconnect protocol 2 mopt 'A' failed
Connection closed by UNKNOWN
ssh privsep/sandbox+proxyconnect protocol 1 mopt 'F' failed
Connection closed by UNKNOWN
ssh privsep/sandbox+proxyconnect protocol 2 mopt 'F' failed
Connection closed by UNKNOWN
ssh privsep/sandbox+proxyconnect protocol 1 mopt 'G' failed
Connection closed by UNKNOWN
ssh privsep/sandbox+proxyconnect protocol 2 mopt 'G' failed
Connection closed by UNKNOWN
ssh privsep/sandbox+proxyconnect protocol 1 mopt 'H' failed
Connection closed by UNKNOWN
ssh privsep/sandbox+proxyconnect protocol 2 mopt 'H' failed
Connection closed by UNKNOWN
ssh privsep/sandbox+proxyconnect protocol 1 mopt 'J' failed
Connection closed by UNKNOWN
ssh privsep/sandbox+proxyconnect protocol 2 mopt 'J' failed
Connection closed by UNKNOWN
ssh privsep/sandbox+proxyconnect protocol 1 mopt 'P' failed
Connection closed by UNKNOWN
ssh privsep/sandbox+proxyconnect protocol 2 mopt 'P' failed
Connection closed by UNKNOWN
ssh privsep/sandbox+proxyconnect protocol 1 mopt 'R' failed
Connection closed by UNKNOWN
ssh privsep/sandbox+proxyconnect protocol 2 mopt 'R' failed
Connection closed by UNKNOWN
ssh privsep/sandbox+proxyconnect protocol 1 mopt 'S' failed
Connection closed by UNKNOWN
ssh privsep/sandbox+proxyconnect protocol 2 mopt 'S' failed
Connection closed by UNKNOWN
ssh privsep/sandbox+proxyconnect protocol 1 mopt 'X' failed
Connection closed by UNKNOWN
ssh privsep/sandbox+proxyconnect protocol 2 mopt 'X' failed
Connection closed by UNKNOWN
ssh privsep/sandbox+proxyconnect protocol 1 mopt 'Z' failed
Connection closed by UNKNOWN
ssh privsep/sandbox+proxyconnect protocol 2 mopt 'Z' failed
Connection closed by UNKNOWN
ssh privsep/sandbox+proxyconnect protocol 1 mopt '<' failed
Connection closed by UNKNOWN
ssh privsep/sandbox+proxyconnect protocol 2 mopt '<' failed
Connection closed by UNKNOWN
ssh privsep/sandbox+proxyconnect protocol 1 mopt '>' failed
Connection closed by UNKNOWN
ssh privsep/sandbox+proxyconnect protocol 2 mopt '>' failed
failed proxy connect with privsep
make[1]: *** [t-exec] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/boot/common/develop/haikuports/net-misc/openssh/work/openssh/regress'
make: *** [tests] Error 2

All of the tests that are run before the failure(s) passed.
-scottmc