Another SSH client on Windows

Ivan Shcherbakov ivan at sysprogs.com
Mon Dec 10 05:10:28 EST 2012

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. In fact, most of the "hidden" features (e.g.
tunneling) are planned for the future versions. Regarding other feedback:

1.       Regarding the drag-and-drop upload and the current directory, it is
actually supported as long as your shell reports the current directory via
the tab caption.

2.       Thanks for the full screen/thin border suggestion, I will put it to
the feature list.

3.       Too many tabs is in fact a limitation of the server side and
overcoming it would require having multiple sessions per window, that is
currently not supported.

4.       The idea behind public keys is having one automatically managed
public key per client machine (the users can still manually select explicit
key files). As only the public part is stored on the remote servers, this
imposes no security risk and makes most use scenarios less complicated.

Anyway, thanks again for all feedback and suggestions. You can watch out for
future versions via our twitter: https://twitter.com/Sysprogs

Best regards,

Ivan Shcherbakov