Another SSH client on Windows

Bob Rasmussen ras at anzio.com
Mon Dec 10 07:13:27 EST 2012

On Sun, 9 Dec 2012, Ivan Shcherbakov wrote:

> 1.       Regarding the drag-and-drop upload and the current directory, it is
> actually supported as long as your shell reports the current directory via
> the tab caption.

What does this mean? I am not aware of any means by which the client can
determine the Current Working Directory of the session on the server,
particularly if it changes.

Regards,
....Bob Rasmussen,   President,   Rasmussen Software, Inc.

personal e-mail: ras at anzio.com
 company e-mail: rsi at anzio.com
            fax: (US) 503-624-0760
            web: http://www.anzio.com
 street address: Rasmussen Software, Inc.
                 10240 SW Nimbus, Suite L9
                 Portland, OR  97223  USA