Having issues with remote command execution - ssh -t host 'sudo command'

Merto Mertek masmertoz at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 07:00:11 EST 2012

Thanks both of you for your answer...

I've spot an error I made in /etc/init.d/script so now I am able to run it
with a 'service' command and everything works fine. I've try to run it with
nohup and it works as good too, however like I could read is more
appropriate to run it with a service command so that I can afterwards stop
it cleanly..

If we return to my initial question.. Does this behavior still exist in
newer releases that session is closed no matter what is the status of
executed remote commands?