Solaris BSM audit support

Leo Liou leo.liou at centrify.com
Fri Feb 24 12:34:06 EST 2012

Thanks for responding.
Yes. We are software vendor (www.centrify.com).
I have several customers asked me about this - they would like to use openssh rather than Sun's stock sshd which has other (unrelated) issues.
BSM is the issue that stands in the way right now.
They saw the experimental designation, and just backed off, hence the email to you.
So, I think the point is if they run into issue, can they (or we) get some help to look into it and possibly get fix.
Thanks.