While using internal sftp server, need to access files outside chroot

Raghu Udupa rudupa at easylink.com
Fri Jun 8 08:06:33 EST 2012

Angel,

I do not think I can chroot to that dir( basically it is a queue directory that contains all incoming files from various users queued for subsequent processing). After thinking a little bit more, have a perl daemon to monitor inboxes and move it the common queue dir is the best solution(your 2nd idea). This requires minimal customization on ssh-side and is very clean....

Thanks,
Raghu