Call for testing: OpenSSH-6.2

Philip Hands phil at hands.com
Wed Mar 20 23:20:36 EST 2013

Hi,

I've now knocked up something to exec the script under ksh if the /bin/sh
is too annoying, and incorporated the tweaks to avoid other bits of
Solaris brokenness, so that's now all in the master branch again:

  http://git.hands.com/ssh-copy-id?p=ssh-copy-id.git;a=blob_plain;f=ssh-copy-id;hb=HEAD

and

  http://git.hands.com/ssh-copy-id

I'm afraid I need to catch a train now, so won't be online till
tomorrow, probably -- I've only briefly tested that, but it seems to
work so far, but it could do with more testing.

Particularly, I've rewritten the option handling, so please try out all
the odd combinations of options you like, if you've got some of those.

Cheers, Phil.