SSH completely locks up if you have a NOT PERFECT con

Aris Adamantiadis aris at 0xbadc0de.be
Sun Aug 31 04:46:11 EST 2014

Network session stability is responsibility of layer 4 - That's why
these things are split in layers, so you don't have to reimplement all
functionalities (badly) on every layer. Read about OSI layers.
OpenSSH does not implement the TCP stack and the magical settings you
ask for are not provided by the OS.
Forward your bug to Linux, FreeBSD, Microsoft or to the dev team of
whatever OS you didn't even bother to mention.

Or use mosh, which is designed to continue working even when changing IP
addresses.

I would change my tone if you expect more than a patronizing answer like
this one.

Aris