Disabling host key checking on LAN

Bostjan Skufca bostjan at a2o.si
Sun Aug 30 20:57:25 AEST 2015

Nico,

those were my thoughts, exacly, except that I was thinking about using "dig
+short HOST | ..." which has the cleanest output of all.

But there is that initial "if" in your email, which prevented me from
sending email in the first place. Using ping seems the most portable way,
albeit not very elegant.

b.