Problem with gpg-agent and yubikey since openssh v6.8p1

the2nd at otpme.org the2nd at otpme.org
Tue Dec 1 10:13:20 AEDT 2015

Like written in my initial mail the agent is from gnupg. The reason why
i was asking on this list is that the problem is reproducible with any
openssh version newer than 6.7p1. So it seems like anything changed in
openssh 6.8p1 that leads to this problem. I've also asked on the gnupg
list (see the links in my first mail) and there are others that
experience this issue but i got no answer from the devs yet. I'll try it
again on the gnupg list if you cannot help. i just thought that there
might be a chance that there where some changes in openssh between the
two versions and someone on this list can help or at least can give any
hint in the right direction.

regards
the2nd