ssh client: chdir("/")

Raúl Salinas Monteagudo rausalinas at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 08:54:53 AEDT 2015

Dear ssh developers,
I seem to have experienced sometimes the case where an ssh client was
preventing me from unmounting a partition.

Then I have checked that ssh processes do not alter their working directory
indeed, not even if executed with "-f".

Do you believe it makes sense to chdir("/") just before entering the main
loop (after reading files that were possibly specified with  a relative
name)? Is the current directory at the client side used for anything else?

Maybe before "exit_status = compat20 ? ssh_session2() : ssh_session();".

Thanks,

Raúl Salinas