OpenSSH v6.7 & NumberOfPasswordPrompts Option ...

Trey Henefield trey.henefield at ultra-ats.com
Fri Jan 16 07:53:39 AEDT 2015

I have tried giving the options " ChallengeResponseAuthentication=no" and "KbdInteractiveAuthentication=no", with no change in behavior.

I did try " PasswordAuthentication=no" and that did remove the second prompt, but password authentication is what I am trying to achieve. I am also using PAM via "UsePAM=yes" option.

Best regards,

Trey Henefield, CISSP
Senior IAVA Engineer

Ultra Electronics