Perl & SSH hackaton [was Re: Participating in Win32 OpenSSH port]

salvador fandino sfandino at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 18:19:04 AEST 2015

On Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 9:58 AM, salvador fandino <sfandino at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Lee,

Oops, that's was intended to be a private reply for Lee Holmes... in my
defense, it was too early in the morning, not enough coffee.

Well, anyway I was also planing to send a similar message to this list. So
now, you already know the details.

Do you like Perl? then come to the YAPC::Europe::2015 in Granada, and join
us also at the hackathon.

Too far away for you? you can also join us by IRC. Just let me know you are
interested and I would get back to you some days before the event with the
details.

Cheers!