Updating from 6.6 - 6.9 SSH

Nick Stanoszek nstanoszek at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 11:49:06 AEST 2015

My apologies Darren,

The error i get is a "PUBLICKEY" error as noted previously.

Nicks-MacBook-Pro:Downloads$ ssh -i WHATEVERKEY.pem ubuntu at IPADDRESS

Permission denied (publickey).

Nicks-MacBook-Pro:Downloads$

I followed the directions as noted in the previous email to a T.  Just
copied and pasted---and used v6.9 ssh (which is the latest).  What other
info do you need?

Thanks

Nick