Updating from 6.6 - 6.9 SSH

Ben Lindstrom mouring at eviladmin.org
Wed Jul 29 11:55:46 AEST 2015

Sorry that isn't really useful.  You may need to provide the ssh -vvv
and sshd -ddd outputs on the client and server respectively to determine
what is going on.

Normally public key errors means that permissions are wrong on the key
material or the directory leading to the key material in the user's home
directory.

- Ben