ssh-copy-id bugfix

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Fri Nov 27 03:45:38 AEDT 2015

Nico Kadel-Garcia wrote:
> > Does that really need a comment?
>
> That is _precisely_ why it needs a comment. It's a selection of a
> particular technology for a particular reason that someone may not
> understand as important

Not even if they understand what the command does? (Use another shell.)

I dislike redundant comments, which this seems to be. As code change
and comments don't, those comments end up creating a lot more confusion
than they resolve.

Having clear code is far more important.

It's reasonable to require that someone reading code already knows the
tools being used.

It's not reasonable for code to educate readers on tools being used.

//Peter