Only seems to work for local admin on Windows Server 2012R2, any idea's? Thanks for replying if you get time to read this :)

Luke Glazebrook lukeglazebrook at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 01:49:41 AEDT 2015

Hi OpenSSH people,

I would be extremely grateful if you could provide some advice on an issue
I am facing.  Installed OpenSSH 7.1 on Server 2012, it works great for the
local administrator account however not for any others L

Are you able to give me a pointer/clue as to what silly mistake I am
presumably making?  After the install I also performed the following steps
to try and get it working however it only work the local admin

http://diddy.boot-land.net/ssh/files/ssh_openssh.htm