possibility of a RemoteCommand option in the ssh config file

Simon simonzack at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 13:57:59 AEDT 2015

Hi ssh devs,

I'm wondering about the possibility of adding a "RemoteCommand" option
in the ssh config file, which is what -t does in the command line.

I personally need this to run a small user background process on ssh
login, and it makes more sense to me to put this in the config file
since I do some port forwarding too for this process.

I did some research and there have been some similar requests over the
years so I think there is a need:
-
http://serverfault.com/questions/56086/ssh-how-to-include-t-command-in-the-ssh-config-file
-