Equivalent ssh_config setting for "ssh -N"

Volker Diels-Grabsch v at njh.eu
Wed Aug 10 22:30:13 AEST 2016

Dear OpenSSH developers,

Volker Diels-Grabsch schrieb:
> So how should such an option be named?  I propose:
>
>     default  ==  ExecRemoteCommand yes
>     -N       ==  ExecRemoteCommand no
>
> Does that make sense?

I just went ahead and created a patch for OpenSSH.  It would be great
if somebody could review this.  I took extra care to meet your high
quality standards.

BTW, I wonder whether the folloing save-flags can be removed:

- "oexec_remote_command" (formerly "ono_shell_flag")
- "orequest_tty"

To my understanding, keeping "otty_flag" should be sufficient.

Regards,
Volker

--
Volker Diels-Grabsch