Equivalent ssh_config setting for "ssh -N"

Volker Diels-Grabsch v at njh.eu
Wed Aug 10 22:37:44 AEST 2016

Volker Diels-Grabsch schrieb:
> BTW, I wonder whether the folloing save-flags can be removed:
>
> - "oexec_remote_command" (formerly "ono_shell_flag")
> - "orequest_tty"
>
> To my understanding, keeping "otty_flag" should be sufficient.

Forget what I said.  The problem is different here.  The following
flags are saved forControlPersist foreground slave:

- ostdin_null_flag
- ono_shell_flag (after my patch: oexec_remote_command)
- otty_flag
- orequest_tty

However, only the following saved flags are used for restoring in
control_persist_detach():

- ostdin_null_flag
- otty_flag
- orequest_tty

So either the ono_shell_flag (after my patch: oexec_remote_command)
can be savely removed.

Or there is a bug in control_persist_detach().

What do you think?

Regards,
Volker

--