Call for testing: OpenSSH 7.4

Jeff Wieland wieland at purdue.edu
Fri Dec 16 08:03:11 AEDT 2016

Damien Miller wrote:
> Hi,
>
> OpenSSH 7.4 is almost ready for release, so we would appreciate testing
> on as many platforms and systems as possible. This release contains some
> substantial new features and a number of bugfixes.

SPARC Solaris 10, using our local build of OpenSSL 1.0.2j, compiled
in 32 bit mode with Sun/Solaris/Oracle Studio 12.[024], passes all
tests.

I haven't been able to run the tests using Oracle's build of OpenSSL,
which is sort of in a state of flux :-).

--
Jeff Wieland, UNIX/Network Systems Administrator
Purdue University IT Infrastructure Services UNIX Platforms