Extend logging of openssh-server - e.g. plaintext password

Philipp Vlassakakis philipp at vlassakakis.de
Mon Dec 19 04:26:55 AEDT 2016

Please accept my apologies. Sorry if my previous mails sound rude, it was not my intention.

@Nico:
What do you mean with „setting up a fake server“ ?
Should I change my SSH-Port to a non-default port and install a SSH-Honeypot like Kippo, which listens on Port 22 as my „SSH-Honeypot-Password-Harvester“ ?

With this solution i don’t have to modify the source code of the openssh-server-package.

Regards,
Philipp